Saturday, November 8, 2014

The New Neutrals ~ Spruce up your Space for the Holidays.

Thinking about sprucing up your home before the holidays? As I am in residential real estate here in Denver, I get to see new trends in decorating all the time. I am loving the greys I am seeing being used as the new neutral. I see less and less of the builder beige and decorator white and more of this rich, warm grey. It feels sophisticated and current, while not being so new that it feels unfriendly. What I love about it is that you can make this neutral be as modern or traditional as you like ~ it really goes both ways!! Play upon the tonal elements or add bright colors in accessories which will really pop. This article shares how to choose a grey, or a green (yes, a new one. Not the icky hospital one!) as your neutral backdrop. http://bit.ly/1AG8jG1

If you are tackling a a fresh look in your home, feel free to post some before and after photos. I'd love to see how it unfolds! And if you'd like to find a new space, or need to sell your current one, please give me a call.

Be Sunnyside. Be Part of the Next Big Thing. 
Call me to find out how. 720-319-5591


Christine@ KentwoodCity.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment