Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Go Big or Go Home ~ Bold colors for your front door.

Without fail a cold wintry day makes me want to feather my nest. While hunkered down at home watching the white, calm quiet of snow falling I start trolling for ideas to make my home even more "me" before the holidays.

I have always been struck by bold front door colors. While in Scotland about a decade ago, I was charmed by the array of beautifully brightly painted front doors. A cheery smile against a mostly gray and green backdrop. Increasingly I am seeing homeowners taking a leap of faith and painting their front door something bold and lovely. Just the front door, leaving the rest of the home coordinated but not matching the punch of the door color.

If you're looking to do a quick project, and low cost (as well as easy to erase!), this might be your ticket. Here is a link to a great post on going big with door color ~ http://bit.ly/1GPFmrT. Post some pictures of doors you like too. I'd love to see what you've done or what you've found. And if you're thinking of sprucing up to sell your space or find a new one, give me a call. I'd love to help.

Be Sunnyside. Be Part of the Next Big Thing. 
Call me to find out how. 720-319-5591
Christine@ KentwoodCity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment